Our retirement properties are rented out on an assured tenancy, this method offers an affordable option by the coast and also allows you to free up capital from your own property.
We fully understand that where or how you live and the services you can opt for can have a great impact on your life style and health in retirement. But our apartments are within secure buildings with someone on site all the time which gives you your own independence and peace of mind.
Where is the location of my new home and what could my new home look like?
Our properties are located on the quiet north side of Bridlington which overlook the seafront and apartments range from studio apartments, one or two bedroom apartments or indeed a penthouse suite. Our apartments are perfect for single people, couples or friends who want to share or live in the same building with their own personal space whilst having comfortable and well decorated living space and communal area.
Our retirement apartments are located within a complex where people stay on holiday for a few special weeks and most people tend to return for many years, hence the apartments are to a high standard and well maintained.
Our apartments are completely self-contained and have a fully-fitted kitchen, you also have your own secure access.
What else do you get?
- We have a residents lounge which is licensed for our residents and guest only
- Meal are cooked on most Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays other days’ meals can be provided by arrangement
- We can provide a cleaning service for your apartment if required
- There is a laundry to the rear of the building which can be used for a small charge or a laundry service can be provided
- We have private patio areas for our guest with some of the areas being licensed
- We can provide mobility scooters or indeed provide a charging area for your own scooter
- Due to the unique nature of our buildings families can visit for a day or book a holiday apartment and spend those special times with you
In summary you can have an apartment within a private complex where you can either have a social aspect to your retirement or stop in the solitude of your own apartment.
We pride ourselves on providing a high standard of customer service within a warm, safe and comfortable environment. As part of our customer service we also offer a helping hand in an emergency, or help if you have any questions about bill paying, security or personal support.
Your independence and retirement is very important to us. If your apartment needs adaptations with time, we are on hand to advice and assist with any alternations to your home.
What’s included in your monthly payment for your retirement property?
- Heating, hot water and lighting in communal areas
- External window cleaning
- Gardening and upkeep of communal area